WKC Group is the collective term for the following companies encompassed in its portfolio: WKC Group Ltd and WKC Technology Ltd. (trading as SoundPLAN UK).
We at WKC Group are committed to ensuring good privacy practices regarding your personal information and are devoted to complying with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. The Personal data we collect and process
- Basic information such as your name, title, position in a company and relationship to a person
- Contact information including email address, phone number and website
- Demographic information such as country, city and postcode
- Business information including company name, industry and nature of business and its trading name and licences
- Proof of identity and proof of address (this is to ensure that we comply with Know-Your-Customer (KYC) as well as with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations)
- Further personal documents that are needed in the ordinary course of business for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations and as requested by the relevant governmental authorities
- Identification and background information provided by you and collected by us as part of our usual business process
- Financial information such as bank accounts details
2. How we obtain your personal data
- Through direct enquiries on our website and email address
- As part of our business intake procedure and the business cards you provide us with
- Through exhibition guides where each participant consented to share its contract details
- Through apps for conferences and events where each participant consented to share its contract details
- Online directory and social media (e.g. Linked in)
- Through referrals and recommendations
- Through vendors and third parties (such as government agencies, information or service providers)
3. How we use your personal data
When receiving your personal data directly from you or from a referred party, we will only use this data in connection and for the fulfillment of our contractual, professional and legal obligation as follows:
- Providing consultancy and software sales and technical support services to our clients
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing our business relationship with you and your company
- For any purpose for which you provided us with your personal data
- Providing you with marketing materials about the services we offer (which you have the express opportunity to opt out of)
Using your personal data for supplementary purposes will require your express consent.
4. How we share and how we keep your personal data protected
WKC Group is striving to ensure a GDPR-compliant level of data protection. In order to fulfil the purpose of work you have commissioned us to undertake, we might have to share your personal data with government entities, public notaries, legal advisors, auditors, banks, translators and sub-contractors.
We will however not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are legally required to so do.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and take suitable organisational and technical actions to store your personal data in an appropriate and a secure manner and to protect it against accidental loss or destruction.
Personal data can be saved on our own technical devices, business software and server (or those mentioned above) as well as in physical paper files.
5. Keeping your personal data
WKC Group will delete your personal data when you withdraw your consent, or it is no longer sensibly required for us to keep it, unless we are legally required or allowed to continue to maintain such personal data.
6. Rights regarding your personal data
As part of the rights granted by the General Data Protecting Regulation, you are entitled at any time to request details of personal information which we hold about you and you are entitled to request the rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data. You will no longer receive any marketing materials and any such communications without your express consent. Please do so by sending your request to email@example.com.
This policy was last updated on May 24th 2018. We might change and update this policy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.